Thursday, May 15, 2008

Candled one egg today

I couldn't wait!  I had to candle one!  My son wanted to see the veins and so I did it!  I candled one of the Serama eggs and we seen some veining!  It was not much so I hope that it continues to grow.  Kelly are the Serama eggs little at this stage?  We did see some veins on one side of the egg tho :)  That makes me happy!  No moving yet but I don't think you see that yet anyhow.  On the 14 day we will candle again and should see movement! I'm a happy girl today :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that answers my question on the Serama eggs. If its a streaky blob of veins on one side it may not have made it. Let it stay on in there though...I would have to see it to know for sure if it is alive or not. What about the other Serama egg? What does it look like?