Thursday, May 22, 2008

Missie asked if I had names yet??? MWAHAHAHA

YES I DO MISSIE!  I should have shared them before, what was I thinking.  Anyway...here they are:

SO far the names I have are:

Lola
Lily
Lila
Gertie
Ava
Olivia
Izzy
Abby
Zoe
Nala
Zada
Maya
Ella
Isabella
Bell
Emma
Kala
Saba
Violet
Ava

Serama's (only have two in bator now but want to get a trio)

Kelly, ?? (still looking)

cochin pair:

Addison and Steele (means intelligent pair)

Updated...got new chicks

Pair of Mille Fleur D'uccle will be named Ollie&Gertie

Buff Orps x2 will be ?

2 Australorp will be ?

Blue Orp ?
Splash Orp ?

Ha I was just thinking how hard it was to come up with these names and thought...I could have just used my son's X girlfriends names! LOLOLOL He's had about this many!

J/K STEFAN!!! I know he reads so wanted to get a laugh out of him! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I'm sitting here laughing my butt off!  You do have names.  How funny is that?  Love all the names.  Now, how are you going to tell them apart?
Missie

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you need help.... I'm not good at naming animals, but I'm sure everyone would have fun picking them out.  LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Gosh thats like a list of my grandchildren names. YES I named Kyan LOL. I told my daughter that when Kyan grows up he's gonna name his daughter Kai-Lan kinda like his mom's name and his together. He LOVES that name.  I like Nevaeh even though people say that's a devil name Heaven spelled backwards. My cousin named her baby girl Tovah which I think is pretty. Her son's name is Tosh.
Good luck with the names.
Take care, Chrissie