Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have a PIP!

For those of you who don't know what a pip is it's a little crack in the egg where the chicken begins it's Zip to hatch.  It will now Zip the egg all the way around the egg and pop the top off and come out :) I 'm SO very excited!  When I seen that little pip this afternoon I was calling/emailing my family lol. I feel like a new mommy! 

Kelly sent me an email telling me to send her my number so she could call me! LOL  So she called me a while ago and we had a really nice talk :)  Thanks for calling Kelly and I LOVED your accent too.  Just love  that Texan accent.  Kelly, I have free calling after 7pm to anywhere in the US so I will call you when I get some more pips or hatches maybe tomorrow?  I HOPE! 
I left to pick Cory up about an hour and 1/2 ago and we just got home and no additional pips at all but I DID see the other Serama egg move!  Hopefully a pip soon.  I will be really excited to wake up tomorrow to see how far they come.  I DO have pictures that I will hopefully be able to post tomorrow.  Right now aol is giving me trouble and I can't post pictures!  It wasn't even letting me add an entry at all but now at least I can add an entry!

Watch for more hatching action tomorrow :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the pip.
Missie