Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Incubator LOOK

Today I got a surprise knock on my door. I was thrilled that I hadn't gone to the store when I had planned to or I would have missed it and I could see the neighbor dog coming to pee on the boxes it comes in!  UGH the dog pees on EVERYTHING!!! 

Anyway...it's here I got it plugged in and the temp is already up to 95 :)  I'm going into town today to buy a hygrometer  at wal-mart to check to be sure I can get the humidity set correctly.  I also want to pick up a wiggler but not sure where I can get that yet. 

I'M GOING TO HATCH ME SOME EGGS FOLKS!!! I'm so excited! 
Another note...my hubby mentioned that he was getting chickens and already FIVE people want to buy eggs from us!  WOOHOO!  Now hubby is saying we should keep the six we were going to sell ;)  They are all stars so they are great egg layers. 

Here is a pic of the incubator:  The yellow plate in the bottom is the turner I had to fork out 45 bucks for but it's going to be a life saver!  I won't have to turn the eggs several times a day by hand...just let IT do all the work.


100_6002.JPG
100_6003.JPG



No comments: