Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update on the chicken coop

I have been so involved with the hatch I haven't posted what we did on the coop lately.
If you missed the hatch go back to the last entry for that!  BTW Another just hatched and I got a video! :)  I will post it after this entry.  I have to download lots of video...I will try to make it a 5 min hatch by getting the most important parts for you all to watch ;)


Ok here are some updated coop pictures: Small window started that will open




Stefan Nappin in the coop! LOL  He still wasn't feeling well from the migraine he had



We have electricity!



This is our special daylight bulb to keep the hens laying all winter.



Our roof is finished too! Looks good! 



Hen house in between two blooming apple trees :)  How beautiful is that! 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good. I hope Stefan got rid of that headache. Helen

Anonymous said...

You've got a snazzy lookin' coop there lady!!!  Lucky chickens!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That coop is like I said before...a chicken palace! :) Going to be some happy chickens around there I know. Kelly

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it all done and the chickens enjoying it.
Missie